This is maybe the funniest and craziest promotion video I've ever seen. I hope you enjoy this video too!
I kinda pretty like this music style. It's so refreshing and different. Akira has done some great job! ♥
music: Nakayama Akira
lyrics: Arimura Ryutarou
- In Japanese consent written in katakana means a socket for an electrical device. The word was derived from the archaic English term concentric plug.
- pathos-pod: Theres a cute pun here because the character for pathos (often seen in the word 哀れ = aware) is pronounced ai here, which sounds like iPod.
- a fever: This is another pun since the words wake up and cool down are homophones in Japanese, so the sentence can alternatively mean a fever that doesnt cool down.
- (hi-fi): A vacuum tube is an electronic device you can read more about here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_tube
- (update escape logic loneliness): Yet another pun here, this time between the word for logic (pronounced ronri in Japanese) and lonely.
Home » プレイリスト » Youtube » [PV] Plastic Tree - consent. [subbed]